Social Media Marketing for Dentists

Ever wonder why some dentists crush it on social media and others don’t get a single benefit out of it? It’s all about your social strategy. We’ll show you how to make social media critical to your dental practice.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest are critical pieces to any dentist’s social media strategy. But very few practices have specific strategies for each of these networks. Add to that the ability to do social promotion on each of these networks, and even fewer dentists are prepared with a solid social media strategy.

But the top 2% of dental practices do things differently than the other 98%. They understand the value of social media and use it for patient engagement, patient referrals, remarketing, branding, and awareness.

We’ve developed strategies that will allow any dentist, at any stage of their practice, immediately begin to produce meaningful results from their social media activities.

Some of the strategies we provide with social media for our dental clients are:

  • Social engagement events
  • Social signal optimization for SEO
  • Social follower growth
  • Patient referral campaigns
  • Branding and awareness
  • Remarketing
  • Local citation optimization
  • and many more

If you’re tired of sub-par social media agencies that do nothing but post a couple of dental articles to your social feed every month, then you need to give us a call. We’ll show you how to become a social media rockstar in the dental industry.

SEO Discovery

Let’s get social with your dental practice!

If you’re struggling with your digital marketing and want to work with a partner that knows the challenges you’re facing, then we need to talk.

Let’s Talk

SEO Collaboration

How to Be Social with your Dental Practice

Social media doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment for your staff. It can be a natural extension of your patient/staff relationship. By leveraging your patient’s enthusiasm, you can have them become brand ambassadors for your practice.

To do this, you have to be genuine and honestly want to connect with your patients on a personal level on social media. We show you how to do this by taking part in events, doing employee spotlights, patient spotlights, and all kinds of other effective social media strategies.

SEO Checklist

Expect The Best Social Media Services

We’ve all seen what inferior social media services look like. You shouldn’t be satisfied with this. You should demand the best from your agency partner. And that’s what we give to our dental clients. We ensure that we’re on the same page, have the same goals in mind, and are working towards the same solutions.

If you want to know what it feels like to have a partner in your marketing agency, then fill out the forms below and let’s have a quick conversation.

logo

Let’s Get Started Now

Optimize Your Dental Practice SEO






Close

Request a Quote

Please use the following form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Close

What Are You Looking For?





Foxtail Marketing is a digital marketing firm that provides content marketing, digital marketing, and lead generation services for small and mid-market companies.

Follow us, we are social

CALL or TEXT 1-800-273-2113

© Foxtail Marketing.

Digital Marketing Made Easy.